Over 50 years of success built on knowledge, passion and people excellence.
In 2013, SLS embarked on a rebranding initiative. Our new brand identity as a fully integrated business enhancement solutions provider promises to create advantage for your success.
SLS Pro was created to offer fully-integrated Proactive, Reliability and Optimisation maintenance solutions to our customers. These specialised services are supported by a team of experienced engineers and technical personnel.
SLS Academy, an initiative for people excellence, was set up to provide in-house workshops and hands-on training to our employees and customers on product and industry know-how, skills and applications.
The guiding philosophy of SLS’ growth over the years can be traced to Founder, Mr Tan Tiong Seng’s steadfast principles.
“As long as a businessman has integrity, always acts within his means and is not driven only by profits, he stands the highest chance of succeeding, be it in good or bad times. A company that helps others to succeed will also achieve success.”
- Sin Leong Seng (SLS), a sole proprietorship offering bearings, is founded by Mr Tan Tiong Seng
- ASin Leong Seng is incorporated as SLS Bearings (S) Pte Ltd
- SLS Bearings (M) Sdn Bhd is established in Kuala Lumpur, West Malaysia
- SLS (Johor Bahru) Sdn Bhd is established in Johor, West Malaysia
- Subsidiaries Central Engineering Pte Ltd and Poh Leong Tractors Pte Ltd are established
- Appointed SKF distributor in Singapore
- SLS branches are established in Kuantan, Prai, Ipoh and Klang in West Malaysia
- Benoi Warehouse is acquired in Jurong, Singapore
- SLS Bolts and Nuts is established in West Malaysia
- PT SLS branches are established in Indonesia
- Automated warehousing facilities are built in Tuas, Singapore and Petaling Jaya, West Malaysia
- SLS branches are established in Sabah and Sarawak, East Malaysia
- SLS branches are established in Alor Setar, Malacca, Petaling Jaya and Kluang in West Malaysia
- SLS Chengdu and Shenyang are established in China
- SLS branches are established in Kelantan and Segamat in West Malaysia
- SLS branches are established in Lahad Datu, Bintulu, Sibu and Miri in East Malaysia
- SLS Bearings (S) Pte Ltd is awarded the People Developer Standard by Spring Singapore
- SLS Harbin is established in China
- Celebrated 50th anniversary and embarked on a rebranding initiative
- SLS Bearings (S) Pte Ltd is accredited as a Singapore 1000 company
- SLS Academy and SLS Pro are established
- SLS Mongolia is established
- SLS Bearings (S) Pte Ltd is awarded bizSAFE Level 3 Status by the Workplace, Safety and Health (WSH) Council
- Moved to new headquarters in Tuas, Singapore with state-of-the-art facilities
- SLS Bearings (S) Pte Ltd is conferred the Singapore Quality Class (SQC) with People and Service, a Business Excellence certification by Enterprise Singapore