Over 50 Years of Success built from Knowledge, Passion, and People Excellence.
In 2013, SLS embarked on re-branding initiative as a fully integrated business enhancement solutions provider with a brand promise to create advantage for its customers’ success.
SLSPRO, specialised services that offer fully integrated Proactive, Reliability and Optimisation maintenance solutions to customers, and supported by a team of experienced engineers and technical personnel.
SLS Academy, an initiative for people excellence, was setup to provide in-house workshop and hands-on training on product & industry know-how, skills and applications’ experience.
- Awarded bizSAFE Level 3 Status by WSH Council – SLS Bearings (S) Pte Ltd
- Establishment of SLS Academy
- Establishment of SLSPRO
- Accredited Singapore 1000 company (2011)
- Establishment of SLS Mongolia
- Establishment of SLS Harbin, China
- Awarded People Developer Standard by Spring Singapore – SLS Bearings (S) Pte Ltd
- Establishment of SLS Bolts and Nuts, West Malaysia
- Establishment of SLS Chengdu and Shenyang, China
- Establishment of SLS branches in Lahad Datu , Bintulu, Sibu and Miri, East Malaysia.
- Establishment of SLS branch in Kelantan, West Malaysia.
- Establishment of SLS branches in Sabah and Sarawak, East Malaysia
- Built two Automated Warehousing Facilities in Tuas,
- Singapore and Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Establishment of SLS Branches in Kuantan, Prai, Ipoh and Klang, West Malaysia
- Acquisition of Benoi Warehouse in Jurong, Singapore
- Incorporated Sin Leong Seng as SLS Bearings (S) Pte Ltd
- Establishment of two subsidiaries:
- Central Engineering Pte Ltd
- Poh Leong Tractors Pte Ltd
- Establishment of SLS Bearings (M) Sdn Bhd in Kuala Lumpur, West Malaysia
- Establishment of SLS (Johor Bahru) Sdn Bhd in Johor, West Malaysia
- Sin Leong Seng (SLS), a Sole Proprietorship offering Bearings, was established in Singapore by Founder Mr Tan Tiong Seng.
Founder, Mr Tan Tiong Seng’s success and company’s growth is guided by his principles over the years:-
“As long as a businessman has integrity, always acts within his means and is not driven only by profits, he stands the highest chance of succeeding, be it in good or bad times. A company that helps others to succeed will also achieve success.”